AutoRevolution.com is looking for an outside sales rep. in Dallas, Tx
We’re looking for an experienced, results-driven, dynamic outside salesperson for our small, but growing, team in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. This position works directly with the managers and owners of car dealerships to build data driven websites and promotional materials. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads.
Requirements & Preferences
- 3+ years’ outside and inside sales experience
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Pipedrive.com or similar CRM.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software.
- Must be willing to travel (local Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington Metropolitan Area) up to 80 percent of the time.
- Hours: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM Monday – Friday (Hour Lunch).
- Automotive Industry and/or similar position specific experience is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Develop and implement customer sales strategies necessary to meet assigned goals.
- Interact with clients to identify their needs and product specifications.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with customers to boost sales and increase clientele.
- Maintain contact with clients through direct contact, calls and emails to ensure customer satisfaction and obtain feedback.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Work in line with company policies and regulations when carrying out sales operations.
- Document interaction with customers using CRM systems to ensure efficient management of leads.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Base salary plus tier commission on all sales after 3-month probation
- Company cell phone and laptop (Dallas Branch only)
- Company Shirts
- Earned Personal Time Off
Also please submit a resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Hiring subject to driving record and criminal background check