AutoDealerWebsites.com Selling Used Cars in Farmers Branch, TX.
Enable Gmail as your primary mailbox so you can control all of your incoming leads from anywhere.
Follow along with this video guide.
- Log into your gmail account.
- Go to settings (cog wheel).
- Click on “Forwarding and POP/IMAP”.
- In “POP download” area, make sure the status reads, “Status: POP is enabled”. If not, click on “Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on” and click Save Changes.
- Next, click on “Accounts and Import”.
- Find “Check mail from other accounts:” and click on “ADD a mail account”.
- After the popup loads, add your email address and click next.
- Select “Import emails from my other account (POP3)” and click next.
- Insert your username, password, and click on “Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server.”
- After all information is correct, click on “Add Account”
- In the next window, you can choose to send mail as your main email account. Select Yes or no. If no, you are done!
- If yes, add/confirm all the information is correct for the server, username, and password.
- If your site isn't SSL enabled, then change your port to “25”, via the dropdown, and select “Unsecured connection”, and click next.
- Next, you'll be asked to verify your access to the account. When Gmail sends the confirmation, insert the number into the field and click “Verify”.
- Now you have access to send emails as your smartermail account.
- Finally, click on “Accounts and Import”
- Locate “Send mail as:” and select “Always reply from default address (currently email@example.com)”.
Now you should be able to send all emails from your SmarterMail account from Gmail!!