SmarterMail users have the ability to add and track appointments via the Calendar tool. Learn how to link your email account to your mobile device.
SmarterMail users have the ability to add and track appointments via the Calendar tool. Linking your email account to your mobile device can help track and manage those appointments on the go.
- Open the settings application.
- Select Accounts and Passwords.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Other as account type.
- Select Add CalDAV account.
- For server, type mail.yourdomain.com (Enter your web address instead of "yourdomian").
- Enter your full e-mail address (including @yourdomain.com) for User Name, and then type your password.
- Select Next.
- If your mail server does not support SSL, a warning will be displayed. Select Continue.
- If the iPhone is unable to verify the account information perform the following:
- Select OK.
- Select advanced settings.
- Make sure Use SSL is set to OFF.
- Change port to 80.
- Account URL should be: http://mail.yourdomain.com/WebDAV/
- Go back to account information and hit Save.
- Your calendar will now be visible in the Calendar application