State of Texas POS Forms: Another Great Advantage from Auto Revolution & CentralTXAutos.com
Digital paperwork for our Texas dealers is another convenient tool integrated with the Inventory Manager that allows dealers to print out all POS forms with ease. At AutoRevolution we are constantly improving our system and tools to save our dealers time and money.
AutoRevolution can help you from start to finish: from attracting potential customers to closing the deal. Our Texas state forms save you time and use previously gathered information to fill in many of the blanks on the forms, which include:
- 14-312 - Tax Exemption Certificate
- 130-u1 - Title Application
- vtr-40 - Odometer Disclosure
- vtr-136 - County of Title Issuance
- vtr-271 - POA Vehicle Transfer
- We have also developed a Bill of Sale you can use to speed up the paperwork.