IIManager’s Editable Modules allow you to add and edit content on you website quickly and easily.
IIManager's Editable Modules allow you to add and edit content on you website quickly and easily.
- From the IIManager main menu, open the top-left dropdown labelled Return To. From here, select Edit Website Content.
- Once in the Editable Pages menu, use the dropdown to select which page you'd like to add content to or edit. Once the page refreshes, you'll need to select the type of module you'd like to add.
There are a number of options for all content types listed below the page select dropdown, depending on what you're working on, select the module that's right for you. They are:
- Image - A single standalone image file.
- Image Row - A horizontal row of four images.
- Staff, Testimonial, Product Display - A content section that allows you to assign an image, heading, text, and contact info all to the same object. Used for it's namesake, staff pages, customer reviews, and displaying individual products.
- Blog Post - A word processor for advanced, time-stamped text posting.
- PDF Viewer - An import that displays PDF files on the site. Can be used for print advertisements or instructional/informational booklets.
- Advanced Editor - The most powerful page editing tool. A word processing editor that can create links, insert images, and has a fully integrated HTML capable editing mode.