nventory Manager can be used to create customizable reports of your inventory.
Inventory Manager can be used to create customizable reports of your inventory.
- To reach the reports tool, simply select the printer icon in the top right corner of the inventory list page.
- Here you'll be able to add or remove fields from the report. Anything you move into the left box will be added to the printout.
- You can also further sort your inventory using the dropdowns below, inlcluding the ability to change the types of vehicles, status of vehicles, and the amount of photos.
- Not sure how much of your inventory doesn't have photos? Set the "Maximum Pictures" field set to 0 and check the box to see any vehicles that you'll still need to add photos of.
- A "Missing Description Report" will list any vehicles that don't have a description associated with them.
- Once you've selected all the information you'd like to include in the report, select "view/print inventory list". Use the preivew to make sure you haven't added to many fields to the page.
Using a smaller font size can help allow for a little more room, but you'll need to limit the amout of fields selected if you're planning on printing the reports.