The Internet Inventory Manager archives all deleted vehicles for one year. You can restore an individual listing or duplicate a deleted vehicle.
The Internet Inventory Manager archives all deleted vehicles for one year. You can restore an individual listing or duplicate a deleted vehicle into a new listing.
- From the Inventory Manager home screen, click the dropdown menu in the top left of the screen labelled Return To. Select Retrieve Deleted Vehicles.
- From this screen you list of all previously deleted vehicles, you can use the controls or search at the top of the list to find the vehicle you want to restore.
- Click the dot under Renew.
- Verify the vehicle information is correct, then select if you want to Reactivate the listing or Duplicate listing.
The vehicle will move back into your main inventory and website.
- Reactivate will keep all previous information associated with the vehicle. Use this is you looking for the exact same vehicle.
- Duplicate creates a new listing with the same information, but age, views, and unique vehicle identification information will change. Use this when you have the same types of vehicles coming into your dealership consistently.
Need to restore an older vehicle? For any that don't display in the Deleted Vehicle page you'll need to contact us directly.